Swift Group’s digital transformation strategy provides a framework on how your business addresses key challenges created by the convergence of the physical, digital, and human worlds.
Digital Transformation and Strategy
Our Strategy provides a framework on how your business addresses key challenges posed by the convergence of Physical, Digital, and Human worlds
We use Business Outcomes to develop a Roadmap for your short and long term Digital Transformation Strategy
Our plans for modernization, transformation, and consolidation address both business and technology requirements
Our experts help in developing a roadmap for short-term and long-term digital transformation guided by business outcomes. Our plans for modernization, transformation, and consolidation address both business and technology requirements.
Our broader approach includes:
- Understand the “Why” of Digital Transformation. – Create a foundation out of business priorities and business values.
- Cultural Change – Identify projects that will improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the business.
- Small Strategic Step – Select small initiatives that are critical for the business.
- Technology Implementation Roadmap – Develop a concise technology roadmap for near-term and long-term initiatives.
- Expertise and Partnerships – To accelerate results and drive new initiatives forward.
- Feedback Loop and Refine. – Being agile and making changes based on outcomes is the path to success.
- Scale and Transform – Leverage success from the initial step and gain momentum to reach a long-term strategy.
Our Capabilities Include
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Enterprise Architecture
- Business Process Analysis and Reengineering
- Business Case Analysis
- Technology Roadmap Creation
- Requirements Analysis
- Solution Engineering
- Cloud Engineering